Thursday, October 4, 2012

Feelings the guitar while you have many works.


Just relax and enjoy the music.... :)


That XX - GDragon (Guitar - Sungha Jung)

When you want to listen to this video, 
you can stop my blog's music at the bottom of ur left..
And play this video when you read this blog :)


I'll have my own guitar soon !!! Yay~~
(Waiting for my 2013 birthday) Exited !!!

Emm...
Arghhh....
I have something want to share with u !
Hahahaha~Actually....

Yeah~~~~~ Holidaysssssss coming again !

Laugh again with me and Zayn ! :)


I know that you're so happy right now!
And me tooo~

Let's scream with me !!!

Oh Yeah~ 
The holidays is start from
8 October (Monday) to 16 October (Tuesday) !
Peace.... :)

Then, I also have some little surprise,
Because I got 9/35 in my class :) Yeppieee~ 
But, We'll have another exam soon !!!
我不要也不想掉班, 也不想考试啦~

( S i g h ~ )
Cikgu.s have gave us a lot of homework and PBS !
Aishhh~
TT ^ TT


The book that I record my homeworks and PBS...
The PBS that gave by teachers TODAY only !

Aiyayayaya~
This is holidaysss ?!
Dear PBS and Exam , why you exist???

Well~ Good luck to all students in Form3!
祝你们好运 :) PMR JiaYou !
I also wish you have a wonderful holidays ..

Lastly,
Happy Birthday to Izakwan ( Izak ) :D


- ByeBye -

No comments:

Post a Comment