Friday, December 21, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 3 : Dream Job


Actually my dream job is being a actress or a singer

If I am a actress, my family will proud of me when they're watching me in the TV.
Beside that, you can also try to play some different characters
Wow,wow,wow~ That's so fun

Imagine it, when you're singing on stage with people shouting your name, 
Sherene!Sherene!Sherene!
After that, 
I would go to the crowd of people and hug them, just like Taylor Swift hug her Swiftie.














Awh~~ That's so sweet! *dreaming*

I think my dream job is impossible for me:(
I cannot do well,I'll nervous when I stand in front of a crowd of people....

-It always seems impossible until it is done-

I hope I can do my dream job when I grow up! 
READ THIS to find out what it’s like to be a singer.
:)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment