Saturday, October 3, 2015

iKON debut concert "SHOWTIME!" :')


Embedded image permalink
2015 10 03
The day you all have your own very first concert
:')
Thank you so much for giving me a great concert
even though just watch it through the phone screen
BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT
thank you iKON
thank you V app
thank you YG-sajangnim

They sing CLIMAX at the end of the concert
It really brought me to tears
I was so so so so touched

Two years ago,
they sang CLIMAX too
It was so touched
but for this time
this is a real dreams come true CLIMAX for them
FROM NOW ON
THIS MOMENT IS THEIR CLIMAX


When the piano music comes out
all the memories of them during WIN to M&M was popped out in my mind
I was like " OH~~~~~~ NO!!! ANDWAE"
TT^TT
I love this song but everytime when I listen to it
The song always brought me to tears
Especially watch it by live

HanBin's rap was so ughhhhhh TT^TT
Idk what's words can explain my feelings right now
Its kind of happy, touched, thankful...
errrmm idk..
I just cried
Cried so hard!!!

Im really happy for them
Their dreams have come true
This CLIMAX is totally different than 2 years ago
They are singing this song on their own concert
They are singing this song for their own fans
They are singing this song with the happiness but also touched at the same time

This is really a great, great, greatest show for them :')

YunHyeong, JinHwan, JuNe, Donghyuk all cried



Embedded image permalink
And I know HanBin..
He wants to cried too!
When he's rapping and he stopped for a while and swallow his saliva once
I know it, leader
I know you are forcing yourself for not to cry!!!
BUT THIS MAKES ME CRY!
The rapping part of this song always makes me almost cried my eyeballs out
And it was kind of weird like Idk why I always cried when I listen to this song
Even though I had listen to this for more than so many times!
(Like almost once for a day from two years ago!)

BOBBY TOO!!!
First, I have to say, 
YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT CONTROL YOUR TEARS
After your part, you dance/jump all the way with your face look at the ground
I know you want to cry TT^TT
You are really great, JiWon-ah :')
Saranghae

iKON you make it
Thank you so much for this best concert
rest well
i love you :')

Embedded image permalink
iKON FIGHTING!

I will meet you someday.
Wait for me~~~


- End -
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment