Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things that happened in Twitter.


1. When people spam-tweet emotional tweets.

Okay I got it, poor you. . . 
You must keep some stuff to yourself and not post almost EVERYTHING you're thinking.


2. When people are tweeting like they are super famous and all-that when they are not.

Too much EGOS will KILL your talent.


3. When people follow then unfollow.

If you wanna unfollow me, please don't follow me.
Thank You :)


4. Tweet wars.

You can call or talk to her/him face to face. 
Nobody wants to witness that. . .


5.  Tweeeeeeet quote twitters.

Yeah~ 
I really like your tweet, that's so meaningfully...
But...Can you limited your tweet?
Thx again :)
. . .


6. "Follow me @BeatriceMiller" ...

Sometimes I'm just like that. >.<
Because I'm little bit jealous of someone that got my idols' follow !
It just annoys me slightly that ALL your tweets are about asking them to follow you
Therefore, you can changing somethings that asking then to follow you :)



I'm not saying you can't tweet whatever you want.
I'm just listing the things that witness by me on Twitter. . .


Nah~ I'm not hating anyone ... :)
Oh yeah ! You can follow me on Twitter.
@SherenHo or #Fansgirlmode - @Sherene_Ho
Tweet me for a follow back.

 - END - 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment