Thursday, January 2, 2014

My first post in 2014 :)

So how did you guys celebrate the new year?
Me? Im just sitting at home and watch the countdown show lol..-.-
That's a little bit different this year because I've got school on 1st of January,
so..just stayed at home:(

Singapore invited TheWanted for the countdown show.
They are AMAZING !
Especially is Max George. 
His sound was killing me! :D

and Nathan too!!!!!!
He always wink at the camera. omygosh~
There you go, but this is not the one that he at the Singapore Countdown Show,

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! 

I love his eyebrow btw xDD

And something surprised me ...
I just know that Ariana Grande is Nathan's girlfriend!
oh~what?! what?! what?!
They are cute :D



Oh~ well.. It seems like my first post of this year is all about TheWanted.
Hahahahahaha~ 
For making this post more special I'll post...ermm...idk what can I post anymore:(
sorry lol.



Ahhh! I remember now! Something special?
Okay..I finally finish reading my novel.
It is special because I bought it 23/1/12, then I read it when the November of 2013 and just finish today! Yoooohooo xDDD
So, this is what I read.


- End -
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment