Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Vamps! :3

About a week ago...
Mum and I went to Angsana to buy some CNY things.
Suddenly,
I heard a song, and I don't know what's the name of the song,
I love that song that I heard it for the 1st time.

The second day,
I also heard it from the radio!!!!!!!!
I just want to download that song as fast as possible and keep repeat it.
But I still don't know the name of the song:(
So, that night, I search GOOGLE.
And I tried to type the lyric of the song......
OMG! Yay~ I finally found it!

The Vamps - Can We Dance
iiiiiiiiiii love it >.<

I watched their music video and then I attracted by a boy!!!!!!! XD
hahaha *blushing*
He is Bradley btw.


omgg Hen shuai arghhh :D

after that, I also find his instagram. @bradleywillsimpson
His instavideos are sooo funny!
And I cant stop laughing right now xDD
From that, 我也看到一个很~handsome的
lolololololololol xD
He is Tristan.




Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg 
They are so hawwttt!!!!!!

con, brad, tris and james - THE VAMPS.

- END -
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment