Thursday, February 27, 2014

2NE1's new album released!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!
2NE1 <Crush> released yesterday!!!!!!
and I just listened to their <Crush> for the first time just now and keep repeat all the songs! 
All of them are.perfect.
Kind like swaggy, cool... and I love that, so much!


My current favorite is Come Back Home and Gotta Be You
I adore Teddy oppa so much, he is so talented! He write most of 2NE1 and BIGBANG's songs..
Teddy will be the one of the legend in YG family i bet, for sure :)

okay, back to my topic...
I love Come Back Home and Gotta Be You is because they are...
they make me want to stand up and dance whatever...
I love all the songs in <Crush> but that 2 songs are the favorite 2 that i listen for the first time
The unplugged Come Back Home is perfect too!
"One, two, three...lalalalalla~"
Arrrr...... I cant stop playing that song:3
my favorite part in Gotta Be You is Park Bom's.
the song is like roller coaster, like is almost over...then Bom's part, high note of the song
I gotta an excitement to dance.

Let's talk about Crush.
Im a little bit pity about CL because...
"Nan sa ga ji" part
"Nan sa ga ji" mean "Imma bitch" and CL will sing that all the time, I think.
Or maybe they will do the clean version on live show.
BTW, my favorite part in this song is "NOLZA heyheyhey..." there, almost the end of the song.

I love this song too.
The lyric is like "I wish you could be me, I wish I could be you, I wish you just could feel it for just a day..."
And it was something like couple's song, quite nice... I love the melody of this song:)

CL's new solo is cool~~~~~~~ MTBD 
The beat is really nice.. I like it. It is little bit like Top's Doom Da Da, hahha
The Baddest Female kill y'all :D 

Ermmmm... That's all...
I didnt mention the others 4 song didnt mean that i dont like it.
Im just......I'm just... I haven't got any feelings of the other 4 songs yet.
But I know they are AWESOME.
k. bye :)
2ne1 | via Tumblr

- End -
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment