Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3 surprises.

First, exam is over!!!!!!
Yay yay yay yay yay!
I'm so HAPPY right now :)

Oh, Happy.
Have you watch 2NE1 - Happy MV?
They released 2 mv yesterday, ComeBackHome and Happy.
I love that mv so much, I think it is my favorite mv of all their songs.
I also screenshot the video too, because they are so BEAUTIFUL. :)

















Come Back Home is nice too!
I love the beat~~~
*come baby baby come come baby~* haha.

Another surprise is....
Beatrice Miller, her own song is out!!! :)
Yay, I've waiting for it in a super long time you know.
since she left the x factor until today.
Bea Miller - Rich Kids

errmmmm... sorry guys, idk why i cannot insert that video in this post.
If you're interested, go to youtube and find it.
I cant wait for her complete mv too :3 aaahhh~~~~

- End -
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment