Monday, April 21, 2014

New goal of the year!

I promise that I will go to BIGBANG's concert next year!
I tell my mum..
And she thinks Im crazy and idk...idc.
I tell my friends too and ask them who's gonna join me.
Maybe 2 of them will go with me to the concert.
Yay..hahaha :)
Im planning about the transport and hotel too!!!
Maybe I'll stay in KL for 2days 1night? and I think I'll take aeroplane to KL maybe..
Not maybe, because there's nobody will bring me there, so I might take plane to there.
Yay!!!!!

or maybe Singapore? :D
ermmm... Singapore is better :)
because
1. One hour to Singapore from my house by car, that's near than KL
2. 治安很好
3. My aunt worked in Singapore too, so maybe I can sleepover at her house
hahahhahah.....

The important thing right now is saving money!
JIA YOU!!!!



- END -
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment